1. We may use personal information only for educating public, especially the Japanese youth, and soliciting donation for education and life support of disadvantaged children in Asia.
2. We have assigned a personal information manager for properly managing, protecting and handling the personal information. We employ proper and reasonable security process to prevent unauthorized access, loss, destruction or modification of personal information. We also are constantly updating and executing these processes to protect personal information.
Furthermore limited members can access to the personal information located in the database and strictly manage the access to prevent unauthorized use.
3. We do not disclose personal information to third parties, except for the following cases.
(1) We share personal information with service companies to let them send out our activity reports and/or to conduct donation activities with them.
In this case we have a non disclosure contract with service companies and to provide them with a guideline for proper handling of personal information to prevent information leaks.
(2) In certain circumstances, personal information may be subject to disclosure to government agencies pursuant to judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
4. You may request to Knk to view, edit, delete, suspend usage or resume your personal information. Knk will endeavor its best effort to meet your request.